Tips from your Pro-Shop
1) Finger grips (inserts) should be replaced once a season. Cost is just $12 and it will return that new ball feel off your fingers to your current bowling ball.
2) Get the oil out of your ball and return its hookability with our Oil Extraction System. Just $15 for one ball and $25 for two balls, Great for reactive finish equipment.
3) Resurface your urethane bowling ball to restore hook just $25. Want the ball to hook less? Resurface it and then polish it for just $30.00
4) Extreme weather can damage your bowling ball and will change how much or how little it hooks. In very cold weather leaving your ball in the trunk of a car or an unheated basement can result in the ball cracking when it warms up. The change in temperature will also cause a "Sweating" on the surface which will make it hook less. In warm months extreme heat will cause oil to come to the surface of the ball making it slippery to the touch and hard to handle. Locjers available at Dynasty Lanes for just $15 per season. Locker rentals due October 1st every year.
5) A changing of the chemical composition of the ball is also a concern when extreme temperatures are present and can even cause the ball to change colors on certain parts of the ball.
It doesn't matter if you currently use house balls and shoes, equipment handed down from your grandparents, or just haven't updated your own stuff since the 70's we can get you the newest tools to help your average increase.
Come to Dynasty Lanes and see what is new from companies like Radical, DV8, Storm, Track, Hammer, Ebonite, Columbia, Dexter, Etonic, Brunswick and more.
Brent Willingham is the best ball driller in the local area has went to several schools and seminars to keep up to date on the latest drilling techniques to help give you an advantage over the pins. We will give you help picking out the right ball in the right price range for your game, once ordered just make an appointment with Brent for drilling and you will be on your way to higher scoring.
Once you have your own or new equipment see one of 12 Coach-it Up Instructors for quick tips or make an appointment for private lessons with our house pro. Lewis Sims, a former member of the Professional Bowlers Association (P.B.A.), Level 1 Coach, Head Coach of both the Saturday Scoring Instructional Kids League and the Willard Flashes High School team is always willing to help bowlers improve their bowling form and knowledge of the game.